You want to build your reputation as a capable mediation practitioner by participating in quality training, networking with colleagues in your chosen niche areas of practice, building transferable skills and by steadily informing your marketplace of your availability and of the quality of your work.
Reasons why you will benefit from Familyzone's training:
- This course is NABFAM accredited
- This course is presented by a multi-professional team that consists out of a Psychologist, Social Worker and Attorney (all three of them very experienced and well-known in the mediation industry).
- The Basic Mediation course offers the 40 hours basic training required to become an accredited mediator (visit the SAAM web site to view the criteria)
- Our course offers 9 role plays simulating a mediation from the point where clients enter your office to the point where an agreement is signed.
- Learn to approach a mediation from the perspective of the child's best interest and to incorporate child participation as a tool for resolution of disputes.
Date: 6 - 10 June 2016
Duration: 5 days
Presenters: Dr Ronel Duchen and Mrs Irma Schutte
CPDs: HPCSA 16 general; 12 ethical & SACSSP pending
Venue: Accolades Boutique Venue, 72 Dale Road, Midrand
Cost: R8 500
The program: and other relevant information is available on this web page.