Situated in Robindale and Fairland, Randburg, Johannesburg.
Claims can be submitted directly to medical aid.
SCOPE OF PRACTICE:
- Assessments for all ages, levels and needs
- Psychotherapy for teens
- Internship with adults - able to offer therapy on request
- Play therapy for children
- Trauma resolution for adults & children based on Somatic Experiencing, an internationally certified training (MEISA)
- Family therapy
- Remedial therapy (Extensive educational and remedial background)
Practice is grounded in an Eco-systemic perspective and adopts a Trans-therapeutic approach. Therapeutic approaches include:
Additional Training through MEISA in Ego State Therapy and Eriksonian Hypnotherapy.
Recent qualification in Somatic Experiencing for Trauma resolution enables clients to release trauma at a physical level caused by wide ranging events from surgery, accidents to attacks