I have experience in working with a wide range of clients, concerns, belief systems, spiritual orientations, and lifestyles.
While I draw from a psycho-dynamic background, therapy is tailored according to each client’s unique and specific concerns to enhance the healing and developmental process.
My interests include, but are not limited to:
- Depression and anxiety
- Trauma/Grief and bereavement
- Rape/sexual trauma/Adult survivors of Sexual Abuse
- Adjustment difficulties
- Marital/Relationship difficulties
- Stress management
- Self-esteem and personal development
- Behavioural and social problems in children and teens
- Parental guidance, counselling and psychoeducation
- Psychoeducational assessments
- School readiness/school placement assessment
- Learning difficulties/Dyslexia/ADHD