- Have you recently been exposed by a traumatic event that has taken away your sense of security and well-being?
- Has an event in your life sent you into a tailspin and you do not know what to do?
- Does your life revolve around stress, anxiety and conflict?
- Do you worry if your life will ever get out of "survival mode" and improve?
- Do you struggle with finding fulfilment and meaning in your life?
- Do you want to feel more comfortable sexually?
- Are you single and want to be pro-active to raise your sexual self-image?
- Ever feel you just can't ask for what you want sexually?
- When it comes to your sexual connection with your partner, do you often ask yourself, "Is this It?"
- Are you successful in your career and other areas of your life and yet feel unfulfilled sexually?
- Does your body image affect your sexual expression?
- Do you have difficulties with orgasm/erection/premature ejaculation/delayed ejaculation?
- Has your sex life become a chore for you?
- Is your love life in a rut?
- Do you often have sex just to get it over with?
- Is your sex life on your priority list?
- Do you experience pain with intercourse?
- Do you often wish that sex was not part of your relationship?
- Do you often feel too tired to have sex?
- Do you need professional guidance around issues such as gender identity, sexual orientation, or paraphilias?
- Are you afraid that you might lose your partner as for any of the above?
If you answered YES to some of the questions above, you are not alone and I may be able to help. I have more than 20 years of international experience in individual, couples and sex therapy. Furthermore, I have been a sessional instructor to medical students and Masters degree students in Psychology and Sex Therapy in North America and I have been featured in numerous magazines and news papers across Canada.
I am a Psychologist and AASECT Board Certified Sex Therapist with more than 20 years of experience in the fields of mental health and sex therapy. I am the resident sex expert of www.health24's Sexology forum, which is South Africa’s premier health and wellness website with over 1.2 million unique users each month. Also, I am the sexologist expert for DRUM magazine.