I work with clients of all ages and cultural groups experiencing a wide range of challenges. Most people see psychologists because they have a problem, while others wish to be happier, more fulfilled, and better able to cope with life. Whatever the reason, it often takes a brave step to seek help.
My aim is to provide a supportive environment that allows you to talk openly with someone who’s objective, neutral and non-judgmental. I adapt my framework to the individual needs of my client and use evidence based psychological interventions to alleviate distress as well as build on personal strengths and abilities.
Some of my areas of special interest include:
- Depression & anxiety
- Relationship difficulties
- Life challenges
- Play Therapy (young children)
- Parental guidance
- Effects of childhood abuse
- Selective mutism
- Psycho-educational (School readiness, IQ, Scholastic, Learning difficulties, Concentration, emotional)
- Autism spectrum disorders